Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate (SLES)
- Excellent decontamination, emulsiﬁcation, dispersion, wetting, solubilizing performance and foaming property.
- Good solvency, thickening eﬀect, wide compatibility, antihard water and high biodegradable ability.
- Widely used in liquid detergent such as dishwashing detergent, shampoo, bubble bath,liquid, hand washing etc.
- In washing powder and detergent for heavy dirt, using it to partially replace LABSA, phosphate can be saved or reduced, and general dosage of active matter is reduced.
- In textile, printing and dyeing industry, petroleum and leather industry, it can be used as lubricant, dyeing agent, cleanser, foaming agent and degreasing agent.
|Appearance @ 250C||White to Yellowish Past||Colorless to Yellowish Transparent Liquid|
|Odor||Characteristic odor||Characteristic odor|
|Active Matter in %||70±2||28±1|
|Unsulfated Matter in %||2.0 Max.||1.5 Max.|
|Sodium Sulfate in %||50 Max.||0.5 Max.|
|1,4-Dioxane in PPM||7.0 to 9.5||50 Max.|
|pH Value (2512, 1% Am. Aq. sol)||28%||7.0 to 9.5|